Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force,
East Block-7, Level-4, Sector-1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi, Pin – 110066
(Ministry of Home Affairs)GOI
Helpline No. 011-26160255 Website – www.crpf.gov.in
Recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female) –2023 in CRPF.
|Date of Submission of online applications||27/03/2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment||25/04/2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||20/06/2023 to 25/06/2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||01/07/2023 to 13/07/2023|
GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
The CRPF will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Indian citizens against vacancies prescribed for Male and Female candidates who are ordinarily residents of their respective States/UTs to fill up the vacancies of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) in Central Reserve Police Force as per the Recruitment Scheme/Rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test, Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under :
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only. Hence, candidates are required to apply only online. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Recruitment will be conducted on domicile based pattern.
- Computer Based Test will be conducted in English and Hindi.
- Computer Based Test/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Trade Test / Document Verification / Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CRPF.
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/documents from the
candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the CRPF.
- Category wise vacancies of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) will be filled as per the vacancies available in various States/UTs. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in CBT.
- Final result will be declared by the CRPF based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying the PST/PET/ Trade test/Medical examination and other conditions stipulated in the Recruitment Notice.
- Admit card for any stage of examination will not be sent by post. Facility for download of admit cards will be provided at the website of CRPF http://www.crpf.gov.in. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of the CRPF for the updates on examination schedule and download Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
- The candidates should bring two coloured print out of admit card at the time of each stage of examination. One copy of admit card will be handed over at the examination centre.
3. PAY SCALE: Pay level-3 ( Rs. 21,700 – 69,100)