For the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerks, Junior Secretariat Assistants, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries, Departments, and Offices, the Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination of the Indian Government and different constitutional/statutory/tribunal bodies, etc.
SSC 10+2 LEVEL RECRUITMENT 2023
In order to fill non-technical Class III (now Group ‘C’) positions in various Ministries and Government agencies, the Staff Selection Commission, formerly known as the Subordinate Services Commission, was established in September 1977. SSC’s primary objective was to fill all Class III and Class IV category positions because they made up the majority of the workforce at both the Central and State Government levels.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC 10+2 LEVEL JOBS
|vDates for submission of online applications||09-05-2023 to 08-06-2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||08-06-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||10-06-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||11-06-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||12-06-2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||14-06-2023 to 15-06-2023 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)||Aug, 2023|
|Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)||To be notified later|
VACANCIES FOR SSC 10+2 LEVEL JOBS
SSC holds an open competitive exam known as the SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL) for the following positions:
- LDC: Lower Division Clerk
- JSA stands for junior secretary assistant.
- Assistant Postmaster (PA)
- Assistant with Sorting (SA)
- Operator of Data Entry (DEO)
- The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India’s data entry operator grade ‘A’
- Constable on Special Duty (SSC GD)
Stenographer for SSC, Grades C and D
PAY SCALE FOR SSC 10+2 LEVEL JOBS
Pay Scale for SSC 10+2 ( Combined Higher Secondary Level Jobs ) is mentioned below
|SSC POSTS AFTER 12TH||BASIC PAY SCALE|
|LOWER DIVISION CLERK (LDC)||Rs. 19900-63200|
|JUNIOR SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT (JSA)||Rs. 19900-63200|
|POSTAL ASSISTANT (PA)||Rs. 25500-81100|
|SORTING ASSISTANT (SA)||Rs. 25500-81100|
|DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (DEO)||Rs. 25500-81100|
|DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (DEO)- GRADE ‘A’ (CAG)||Rs. 25500-81100|
|GENERAL DUTY CONSTABLE (GD)||Rs. 21700-69100|
|STENOGRAPHER (GRADE C)||Rs. 9300-34800|
|STENOGRAPHER (GRADE D)||Rs. 5200-20200|
RESERVATION FOR 10+2 LEVEL JOBS
For all categories of posts and services, where applicable and admissible, there will be a reservation for members of the following groups: Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-Servicemen (ESM), and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). This determination will be made by the indenting ministries, departments, offices, and cadres in accordance with current government orders.
The Commission chooses candidates based on the openings for various positions notified by the indenting departments and organisations. The Commission has no part in determining how many openings exist in any indenting department or organisation. The Indenting Departments/Organizations are responsible for implementing the reservation policy, managing the reservation roster, designating open positions for various categories, and determining which positions are appropriate for particular benchmark disabilities.
APPLICATION FEE FOR SSC 10+2 LEVEL JOBS
• Rs. 100 is the mandatory application fee.
• Exemption: Female, SC, ST, physically handicapped, and ex-serviceman applicants are not obliged to pay a fee.
• The sole way to pay the application cost is through SBI, either by challan, SBI Net Banking, or any other bank’s Credit/Debit Card. Online-generated Challan forms will be used.
• After completing Part-1 registration, the candidate should print off the challan created online in order to make a cash payment. Continue with Part-2 registration after paying the required amount in any SBI branch.
• After completing part-1 registration, candidates who wish to make payments online can proceed directly to part-2 registration. To proceed with Part-2 registration, the candidate must provide their registration number and date of birth.
QUALIFICATION FOR SSC10+2 LEVEL JOBS (AS ON 01-08-2023)
- For positions as a Data Entry Operator (DEO) or DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture, candidates must have completed their 12th grade in the science stream with mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board or an equivalent.
- For LDC, JSA, and DEO/DEO Grade ‘A’ (apart from DEOs in the departments or ministries indicated at Paragraph 8.1 above): Candidates must have achieved success in the 12th Standard or an exam of a comparable level from a recognised Board or University.
- Candidates who have taken the 12th Standard or an equivalent exam may also apply, but they must have the required qualifications on or before the deadline, which is January 8, 2023.