Coal India Recruitment 2023 Apply online 1050Management Trainees (MT) Vacancies. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, and vacancy details check @ coalindia.in
1050 Management Trainees (MT) positions are being filled according to a job announcement by Coal India Limited (CIL). The application period will begin on June 23, 2023, and end on July 22, 2023, all through the official website coalindia.in. Through their GATE-2022 score, candidates can apply for the position of Coal India Management Trainee.
Additionally, the candidates will be chosen based on their performance on the GATE 2023 exam. Additionally, candidates can check here for information on the selection process, age restrictions, and educational requirements.
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Apply for management Trainees (MT) Posts
As far as we are aware, Coal India Limited has published the recruitment notice for the Management Trainee positions for 2023. Many individuals who were interested in applying for this position awaited the notification’s release. Consequently, Coal India Limited will fill a number of Management Trainee positions.
Candidates can find information on recruitment on the CIL’s official website, coalindia.in, where a notification has been posted.
Information about Coal India Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- Notification Releasing Date – June 2023
- Starting date for a submission application form – 23 June 2023
- Last date for applying application form – 22 July 2023
- Examination Date – Notify Soon
- Result Date – Notify Soon
Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy Details
- Age Limit
According to the CIL Recruitment Notification, the maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 31st May 2023. Check category-wise age relaxation in the official notification.
1. Mining – Must have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) in Mining
Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
2. Civil – Candidate should have passed BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in
Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
3. Electronics & Telecommunication – Electronics & Communication
Engineering BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) pass with at least 60% marks in Electronics & Telecommunication.
- General/OBC (NCL)/EWS: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Based on the score of Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE – 2022) GATE-2022, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. The final merit list for each subject will be prepared on the basis of GATE2022 score. Please note that for the Management Trainee Recruitment of 2023 of Coal India Limited, only GATE scores of 2023 will be valid and GATE scores of 2023 or earlier will not be valid.
How to Apply Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of Coal India Limited – www.coalindia.in.
- Now go to the CIL homepage and click on the latest recruitment section.
- Here search the CIL MT Vacancies Online Apply Link.
- Open the link, and enter the all required details.
- In the end, submit your application form and save it.
Important Links for CIL
|Coal India Management Trainee Post Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification 2023–2024 for 75768 Posts
- Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply for 338 Post
- India Post GDS recruitment 2023: Apply for 30041 posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- ADA Recruitment 2023 Notification for P.E.
- DSEK Announces Vacancies In Govt Schools