Fresh Admissions 2023 Started In University of Kashmir, Apply Now. On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to following courses at the
Institute of Music & Fine Arts, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2023.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 Examination of the J&K Board of School Education or
any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with not less than 45% for Open Merit
and 40% for Reserved Categories;
- The admission will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test, details of which can be had from the
office of the Principal, Institute of Music & Fine Arts, Naseem Bagh, University Campus,
|Issuance of On-line Application Forms
|From June 14, 2023
|Last date of submission of On-line Application
Forms/Deposition of requisite fee
|June 24, 2023
Submission of On-Line Application Forms:
The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link
Admissions. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before
Step-2: Login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
Step-3: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
Step-4: Select the desired Preferences (After On-line submission the Preference of Campus selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
Step-5:If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-6: Deposit non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including IT Fee of Rs. 50/-) plus Processing Fee of Rs. 250/ – i.e Rs. 400/- through Online mode only.
Submission of downloaded Application Form (Hard copy):
- Submission of Application Forms are subject to determination of eligibility for admission to the Programme by reference to the Admission Policy-2023.
- After submitting the On-Line Application Form, candidate need not submit the downloaded Form (hard copy) but have to retain with themselves for future reference.
Verification of documents/certificates:
- Directorate will not check/verify the educational/category certificates etc. of the
candidates at the time of submission of online Application Form and it will be the
sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure if he/she is meeting the
prescribed criterion. However, the documents will be verified at any point of time
during process of Admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does
not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information.
- The candidates are informed that they need to produce all the original and self
attested photocopies of all the certificates/documents at the time of submission of
Admission Form (if selected) in the concerned Institute/Campus.