A Recruitment campaign for 27 Lecturer positions has been declared by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC). These opportunities are offered in a variety of subjects in government-run higher education institutions located all around the state.
Candidates must possess bachelor degree and a strong academic record in order to apply for Lecturer positions. All information, including educational requirements, eligibility, application instructions, and other changes, is available here.
On its official website, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has posted the recruitment announcement. The official website is accepting online applications from qualified applicants to fill Lecturer-I & Lecturer-II in different disciplines in Jammu and Kashmir Education Department ( Technical )
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is a state-level examination agency which conducts the exam to recruit aspirants for the Lecturer-I & Lecturer-II in different disciplines in Jammu and Kashmir Education Department ( Technical ). And has been released on the official website on 30th May 2023. Candidates can check the JKPSC Notification 2023 overview from the table given below.
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer-I & Lecturer-II|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Opening Date for Online Application||May 30, 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||June 29, 2023|
|Online application form edit starting date||June 30, 2023|
|Online application form edit last date||July 02, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Notification No||19-PSC(DR-P) of 2023|
JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2023
Aspirants can check the JKPSC Notification 2023 on the official website . Exam Dates has been released along with the JKPSC Notification 2023. Candidates can check the Notification from the link given.
JKPSC Vacancies 2023
JKPSC will recruit officers to fill 10 Vacancies. JKPSC 2023 will be conducted to fill the Vacancies in Lecturer-I & Lecturer-II in different disciplines in Jammu and Kashmir Education Department ( Technical ). Candidates can check the JKPSC Vacancy 2023 details in the table given below.
|Item NO.||Name of the Post||Pay Level||Total|
|1||Lecturer-I & Lecturer-II||40,800- 129200||27|
JKPSC Eligibility 2023
JKPSC Recruitment will recruit Lecturer-I & Lecturer-II to fill the JKPSC Vacancies. Candidates can check the Eligibility details in the link given below
Age for JKPSC Recruitment 2023
Age as on 1st January 2023
The prescribed age for candidates belongings to Open Merit (OM) & Various Categories is as follows
Qualification For JKPSC Recruitment 2023
Good academic standing, as determined by the relevant university, with at least a 55% grade point average and any additional qualifications specified in the announcement.
You are recommended to check the notification link for information on the required education, eligibility, application process, age restriction, and other updates for the positions. For full detail check notification.
Fee for JKPSC Recruitment 2023
|General Category-||Rs. 1000.00|
|Reserved Category-||Rs. 500|
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates written exam followed by interview
Steps to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e. http://www,jkpsc.nicin.
- Visit the official website of JKPSC i.e, www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on the Login menu if you have already registered available on the home page.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill in all the required fields.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Print the application for future reference.
Important Instructions for JKPSC Recruitment 2023
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be
available at the website of the Commission from 30.05.2023.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions
prescribed for the post before filling the online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application
- Last date for filling of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee
(online mode only) is 29.06.2023.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off
date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and
educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 01 January, 2023.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 30.06.2023 to 02-
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form or any other
documents to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the
closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the
website during the closing days
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification 2023–2024 for 75768 Posts
- Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply for 338 Post
- India Post GDS recruitment 2023: Apply for 30041 posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- ADA Recruitment 2023 Notification for P.E.
- DSEK Announces Vacancies In Govt Schools