Last Date Approaching For CISF Recruitment 2023: Apply Online. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a recruitment notification for the position of Assistant Commandant (Executive). They are inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for a total of 30 vacancies. Interested individuals should carefully review the following eligibility criteria before applying for this job.
CISF Recruitment 2023 Notification
According to the official notification for CISF Recruitment 2023, candidates who wish to apply for the Assistant Commandant (Executive) post must ensure that they are below the age of 35 years. The selection process will involve a written test, Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standard Tests, and personal interviews. The online application form should be filled by 13th June 2023, and the hard copy of the application should reach the specified address on or before 30th June 2023. In case candidates need to make any modifications to their application, the modification window will be open from 14th June 2023 and will remain accessible until 20th June 2023.
|Recruitment Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Tradesman), Assistant Commandants|
|Advt No.||CISF Head Constable Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||CISF Recruitment 2023|
CISF Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria need to apply online and send the hard copy of the application through post to the address mentioned below. It is important to ensure that the application reaches the designated address on or before the last date.
Number of Post & Post Name
- Assistant Commandants
- GD Constable.
- Number of is 30
CISF Vacancy Details 2023
Who Can Apply for CISF Recruitment
All Males and Females can Apply
Salary (Pay Scale) For CISF Recruitment 2023
Pay Scale Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month.
Application Form Fee
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit For CISF Recruitment
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 23 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 26 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 28 Years.
- Age On 25 June 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Physical Test Details For CISF Recruitment 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
- Male Candidate – 170 Cm.
- Female Candidate – 157 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 165 Cm., Female- 150 Cm..
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
- For Male Candidate : 1.6 Km. Running in 6.30 Min.
- For Female Candidate : 800 Meters race in 4 minutes
CISF Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For CISF Recruitment 2023
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit.
Exam Pattern :
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||25 Marks||30 mins|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25 Marks||30 mins|
|Analytical Aptitude||25 Marks||30 mins|
|Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to|
test the basic knowledge of the candidate in Hindi/ English.
|25 Marks||30 mins|
|Total||100 Marks||120 Minutes.|
Important Date For CISF Recruitment 2022
|Starting date for submission of application||24 May 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||13 June 2023.|
How To Fill CISF Online Form 2023
- Go to the official site of CISF Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.