ITBP RECRUITMENT 2023 FOR SUB-INSPECTOR: MONTHLY SALARY UPTO 112400, CHECK POST, QUALIFICATION AND HOW TO APPLY
ITBP Recruitment 2023
Indian citizens who meet the qualifications are sought after by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) for the position of Sub-Inspector Group-B (Non-Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial). The chosen applicant will receive a remuneration of up to Rs. 112400 per month, per the official notification of ITBP recruitment 2023.
The applicant must have completed a post-graduate degree in psychology from an accredited university, as stated in the official notification of the ITBP recruitment 2023. For the open position, candidates between the ages of 20 and 25 may apply.
There are a total of 09 open positions for the specified post, as stated in the official notification of ITBP recruitment 2023. Physical standard testing and physical efficiency testing will be used to choose the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will receive all the information in due course. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online at the official website. Candidates from the UR, OBC, and EWS categories must pay a Rs. 200 application fee; ex-servicemen, women, and SC/ST candidates are exempt from this requirement. On May 19, the online application process officially opened.
The position of Sub-Inspector Group-B (Non-Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial) is open, according to the official notification of ITBP recruitment 2023. For the available position, there are a total of nine openings.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name Of Department||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ( ITBP)|
|Vacancies||Sub Inspector SI Education and Stress Counsellor|
|Apply Date||19 May 2023|
|Last Date||17 June 2023|
Age Limit for ITBP Recruitment 2023:
The minimum age of the candidate applying for Sub Inspector SI Education and Stress Counsellor recruitment has been kept from 20 years to the maximum age of 25 years, apart from this, special relaxation has been given on the basis of category, for which official notification is required.
Age relaxation will be given as below-
Salary & Qualification for ITBP Recruitment 2023:
As mentioned in the official notification of ITBP recruitment 2023, the selected candidate will be given a monthly salary between Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400.
Candidates applying for ITBP recruitment 2023 must have a post-graduation degree in psychology from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure for ITBP Recruitment 2023:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical efficiency test and physical standard test. All the details will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course.
For more detail about the selection procedure candidates can download the official notification
Application Fee for ITBP Recruitment 2023:
Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS have to pay Rs. 200 as application fee and SC/ST/Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of ITBP recruitment 2023 notification, eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
- To fill the application form of ITBP Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2023, the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has to be opened.
- Click on the recruitment button in the dashboard of the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Even after clicking on the recruitment button, the recruitment link is given, click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open to fill the ITBP Sub Inspector SI recruitment form.
- In which registration, login option buttons will also be there, click on it.
- After clicking on the first you have to fill your information like name address mobile number email id and click on registration.
- After registration, you have to click on the login button, which you have entered the mobile number and email id, the login id password has come on that email id.
- By clicking on the login button, enter the ID password and the form will open completely and fill out the form.
- After filling the complete information in the forum, check the form and verify it by clicking on the button.
- After filling the form upload the photo sign upload the document after uploading click on submit button.
- After submitting the form, make the online payment by clicking on the payment verify button, after deducting the online payment, take a print out of the form and save it.