Advertisement for Recruitment of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers) in Anganwadi Centres.
Good news for young people who wants to obtain employment in Jammu and Kashmir. The Child Development Project Officer (Poshan Project Tangmarg) has Opened the positions of Anganwadi Helper at the Baramulla ( Tangmarg) Anganwadi.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Good news for young people who wants to obtain employment in Jammu and Kashmir. The Child Development Project Officer (Poshan Project Tangmarg) has Opened the positions of Anganwadi Helper at the Baramulla Tangmarg Anganwadi. If you have completed your 8th, & 10th, grade exams, you may apply for this form.
For the qualified and interested applicants from Baramulla Tangmarg, The Child Development Project Officer (Poshan Project Tangmarg) will hire Baramulla Anganwadi Helper. Candidates who are qualified for this position may apply. Interested candidates should submit their applications before the deadline.
|Child Development Project Officer (Poshan Project Tangmarg)Recruitment 2023|
|Vacancies Name||Anganwadi Helper|
|Qualification||8th / 10th|
|Age Limit||21-45 Years|
If you want to get information about all government jobs happening in Jammu and Kashmir, you can get information through our ICDS Official website. Get information about the latest and upcoming jobs Employment in All india Baramulla (Tangmarg) Anganwadi 2023
Important Links for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Eligibility for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Helper is mentioned below.
B. Anganwadi Helpers
- The selection of Helper shall be restricted to the electoral ward where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be eligible.
- The candidate must be domicile of the UT of J&K.
- Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be matriculation.
- In case no matriculate candidate available in the ward, candidates with qualification not less than 8th standard shall be considered.
- The committee shall select the most destitute/needy married woman of the ward as helper from amongst those who fulfil the qualification criteria. In case no married candidate is available, unmarried candidate may be considered.
C. In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring AWWs/AWHs, the said
candidate shall qualify for additional two percent points.
Self- Attested Copies of Document For Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The candidate who is shortlisted for Document verification will be required to appear for Document Verification along-with the original documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement Notification. The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification and other document like Domicile Certificate, on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Panch Ward Certificate and Voter list issued by BDO
- Academic qualification certificates with class 10th Marks Card .
- Non Employment certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
- Date of Birth/Matriculate Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Addressed Envelop with postage stamp of Rs. 5
2) Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof. Photo ID Proof can be:
- i) Aadhaar Card
- ii) Voter ID card.
3) The candidate who are supposed to furnish various certificate issued by or before the prescribed cut-off date, shall be required to produce them at the time of Document Verification or as may be sought by the Committee; in case of failure, the committee shall take necessary decision which shall be final.
Affidavit for Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
All applicants to submit affidavit First Class Magistrate stating following facts:
- All Documents submitted are correct, without any mismatch, scanning, duplicate or fallacious in nature. If found incorrect or in any of the above stated situation the candidature of deponent may be cancelled and liable to action under law.
- Maximum qualification is Graduation for vacancy of Anganwadi Helper and Class X for and this is as per facts and onus of proving it to be true lies with the deponent.
- The deponent has read the HR policy NO.222-JK(SWD) Dated 30-11-2022 and is well versed with all salient features of the policy and shall be applicable to the deponent in case of selection as Anganwadi Helper.