The Commission has released the NDA 2 2023 application form on May 17, 2023. The application form of NDA 2 2023 has been released in online mode at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can fill the UPSC NDA 2 application form 2023 till June 6, 2023. The Commission will provide UPSC NDA 2 2023 application form online correction and withdrawal facility from June 7 to 13, 2023. Aspirants must go through the NDA 2 eligibility criteria 2023 before filling the registration form. UPSC NDA 2 2023 exam will be held on September 3, 2023.
NDA Application Form 2023 – Overview
|Examination body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination|
|NDA official website||upsc.gov.in|
|NDA 2023 application form release dates||NDA I 2023 – December 21, 2022NDA II 2023 – May 17, 2023|
|Application fee||General/ OBC – Rs 100SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs – NIL|
|Mode of payment||Online (Debit Cards/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets) or Challan|
NDA 2 Exam Dates 2023
|NDA 2 Events||NDA 2 2023 exam dates|
|NDA 2 2023 notification||May 17, 2023|
|NDA 2 form 2023 apply online||May 17, 2023|
|NDA 2 application form 2023 last date||June 6, 2023|
|NDA 2 application form correction window start date||June 7, 2023|
|Application form correction last date||June 13, 2023|
|NDA 2 Exam Date||September 3, 2023|
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023
For all applicants wishing to appear in or submit an application for the NDA 1 and 2 exam, UPSC specifies the NDA eligibility requirements. Those who are eligible for the NDA 2023 can fill out the registration form online. Candidates who have passed the class 12 or an exam of an equivalent level and are between the ages of 16.5 and 19.5 are eligible to apply for the NDA 2023 exam. The Supreme Court has now ruled that women are now eligible to apply for the NDA exam. Check out the table below for more information on the NDA qualifying requirements for 2023.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Age limit||16.5 to 19.5 years (no age relaxation is given to reserved category)|
|Educational Qualification||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognised board|
|NDA attempts limit||Till within the upper age limit|
NDA Application Form 2023 – Documents required to fill NDA form
While filling the application form of NDA applicants need to keep important details and documents required to fill the registration form of NDA 2023 ready. The list of details and documents required to apply online for the NDA 2023 exam is mentioned below.
- Active email id and mobile number.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Valid photo ID card details.
- Other documents and certificates (if applicable).
- Basic personal and academic details
- Fee payment details – Visa/Master/Rupay debit or credit card/UPI payment or by using internet banking of any bank etc.
How to Fill An NDA Application Form 2023?
The instruction on how to fill the UPSC NDA 2 2023 application form must be followed carefully to avoid the rejection of the NDA 2 form 2023 at a later stage of the NDA selection process. Follow the instructions mentioned below or in the NDA notification 2023 on how to fill the application for reference purposes only.
- Go to the NDA official website – upsc.gov.in. Candidates must visit the UPSC official website.
- Online One-Time Registration (OTR)- If the applicants are not completed the One Time Registration, They have to complete it by providing some basic details such as personal and contact details.
- Login by using valid login credentials Email ID and OTP/Password or Mobile number and OTP/Password or OTR ID and OTP/Password.
- Candidates have to fill out the UPSC NDA 2023 application form in two parts which include filling in other details, fee payment, uploading of scanned documents, signature, photo identity card document, selection of preferred exam centre and agreeing to the declaration.
- Check all the details furnished in the UPSC NDA 2 application form 2023 thoroughly and edit the details if needed.
- Once submitted, Applicants will not able to make changes in their UPSC NDA 2 2023 application form.
- After submission, a registration number will be generated. Candidates have to download it as a pdf file and take a printout for future reference.
NDA Scanned Images Dimensions
|Scanned Images/ Documents||File Size and Format||Instructions|
|Photograph||20 to 300 KB in JPG format||Photograph must be recent with white background|
|Signature||Signature must not be in capitals and use blue/ black ink|
|Photo Identity Document (PID)||20 to 300 KB in pdf format||Any one should be uploaded -Voter Card/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government|
NDA Application Form 2023 – Points to Remember
While filling the application form for NDA, pay attention to every detail entered. Few important points to remember while filing the NDA 2023 application form:
- Read the NDA notification carefully.
- Go through the NDA eligibility.
- Check if the details entered in the NDA form 2023 carefully before submitting.
- Dimensions of the images must be as mentioned in the notification.
- Use the latest version of the browser to fill the form.
How to Withdraw NDA Application Form 2023
UPSC closed the NDA 2 2023 application form withdrawal window on the official website. If candidates wish to withdraw as they do not want to appear for the exam, then they need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Visit NDA’s official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the NDA application to withdraw the application form
- An OTP will be sent to applicants’ registered email and mobile
- Request for NDA 2023 withdrawal will be processed after validating the OTP
- After the withdrawal request for NDA online 2023 application is accepted, candidates should print the receipt