ParaMedical Diploma Course GNM/ANM/MRT
For admission to (12th-based) Para-Medical Diploma & other Diploma (excluding GNM Lateral Entry), eligible/desirous applicants who intend to appear in the Common Entrance Test are asked to submit online applications. Academic-focused courses. Session 2023 in the UT of J&K’s Public and Private Colleges and Institutions.
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations made thereunder, the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004, as amended by the J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019, the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules, 2005, as amended by S.O. 69 dated February 28, 2020, S.O. 127 dated April 20, 2020, S.O. 249 dated July 23, 2021, and S.O. 277 dated August 13, 2021.
Important Guidelines for Candidates
1. Online application forms will be accepted starting on April 5, 2023.
2. The deadline to submit online applications is May 24, 2023, at midnight.
3. A fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) is required, which must be paid online by a national credit card, debit card, or net banking.
4. You can get the e-Information Brochure from the BOPEE website at www.jkbopee.gov.in.
5. The e-Information Brochure contains the syllabus for the Exam/Test.
6. The Common Entrance Test date will be announced individually.
7. Before completing the online application form, candidates are urged to read the e-Information Brochure in their own best interests. Any errors or omissions made by the candidate(s) when filling out the online application form shall not be the responsibility of the Board. It is the responsibility of the candidates to read the e-Information Brochure’s contents and formally accept all of its terms.
8. Candidates are further urged to visit the BOPEE website, www.jkbopee.gov.in, frequently. The Board notifies the matter on its official website and sends it for publication in the newspapers at the same time on the date the aforementioned Notifications/Notices etc. are issued, but the Board disclaims any responsibility for any delay caused in the publication of Notices/Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers), as any delay, if any, in such publication(s), is not within the control of the Board.
9. The Board shall administer the Common Entrance Test, if any, offline.
|12th Based Paramedical Courses|
|Notification NO.||024 – BOPEE of 2023|
|Registration Start Date||04-05-2023|
|Registration Last Date||24-05-2023|
|Online Payment Last Date||24-05-2023|
|Document Uploading Last date||24-05-2023|
Submission of Online Application Form
The following certificates, which must be scanned copies of the originals or self-attested, must be uploaded with the application form in PDF format and range in size from 100 to 200 KB:-
(i) Domicile of UT of J&K or UT of Ladakh, depending on the situation (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate),
(ii) Qualifying marks (12th Class) certificate; (where result is declared);
(iii) Date of Birth Certificate (only Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board); and
(iv) Valid Reserved Category Certificate, if any.
(v) Additional paperwork as needed
However, the aforementioned materials are provided for the knowledge of all parties involved.
For the benefit of all parties involved, it should be noted that the aforementioned documents, which are necessary for submitting an online application form, should be viewed as provisional and open to any changes that the Competent Authority may notify.
Eligibility for Admission
- JKBOPEE Paramedical courses.
- Diploma Course: Diploma Programmes: (Medical Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Dental Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant, X-Ray Assistant, ECG Technician, Anaesthesia Technician, Sanitary Inspector, OTT Technician, ISM Technician, Dialysis Technician, Physiotherapy Technician, D-Pharmacy Technician, etc.).
A). A candidate must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
(i) Be a resident of the Union Territory of J&K or the Union Territory of Ladakh, as the case may be (For Candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate);
(ii) Not have reached the maximum age of 35 years as of January 1, 2023; and
(iii) have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination
(iv) Have a healthy body.
B) Candidates who will be taking or have already taken the 10+2 (12th Class) test in 2023 are also eligible to apply, however they must pass the 12th Class exam on or before the day the Common Entrance Test results are announced, or on or before they they fail to appear for counselling on the scheduled date, the Board may notify them that their candidature has been ab initio withdrawn.
- GNM Course:
a. (i) Be a resident of the UT of Ladakh or the UT of J&K, depending on the circumstance (for candidates residing in the UT of Ladakh, a ST certificate issued by the competent authority of Ladakh shall be regarded as proof of residency);
(ii) As of December 31, 2023, the applicant must be 17 years old and not older than 35.
(iii) Possess a 10+2 diploma or its equivalent from an accredited board, with a minimum cumulative score of 40% for Open Merit Candidates and 35% for Candidates from Reserved Categories in Science/Arts and English;
(iv) Possess a 10+2 diploma with English and a minimum grade point average of 40% in a vocational ANM programme from a school approved by INC or a vocational stream in health care science from an approved CBSE Board/Centre;
(v) Possess passing marks as a Registered ANM;
(vi) Be in good health;
b. Candidates who will be taking or have already taken the 10+2 (12th Class) test in 2023 are also eligible to apply, however they must pass the 12th class exam on or before the day the Common Entrance Test results are announced, or on or before the.
If the date of counselling is not announced by the Board, their candidature will be abandoned immediately;
Documents Required to be submitted at the time of admission
a. Marks of the qualifying examinations (12th class marks certificate);
b. Date of birth (only on the matriculation or secondary school certificate);
c. Proof of residency (ST certificate as proof of residency for candidates from the UT of Ladakh);
d. Category certificate, if any; and
e. Any other documentation the institution may require.