Re-evaluation Result For Kashmir University BG 5th Semester is Out
Re-evaluation Result For BG 5th Semester
Students at the University of Kashmir who are unhappy with their regular exam grades can request a reassessment process. The review process is another name for revaluation. Students must send a written request for revaluation to the university along with a copy of their response form. There is a 500 rupee application fee. Within fifteen days of the results being announced, students must turn in their application for revaluation.
The pupils’ response sheets will be reviewed by a group of specialists. The panel will take into account the validity of the response, the clarity of the handwriting, and the grading rubric. Within forty-five days of submission, the panel will make the revaluation findings public. Students will receive a revised marksheet if reassessment results in higher marks for them.
The BG Fifth Semester Re-evaluation Results have been issued by Kashmir University. Not.No.08Re-Evaluation of Batch 2020’s Fifth Semester Regular and Backlog of Batches 2016–19, held in May 2023.
How to Check Re-evaluation Result For BG 5th Semester
- Go to the webpage of the University of Kashmir.
- Select the “Examinations” tab.
- Select the “Revaluation” option.
- Download the application form for reassessment.
- Fill out the application form and include the following documents:
- a duplicate of the answer sheet
- A processing fee of Rs. 500 is charged.
- Submit the application form to the university’s Examination Wing.
- The application form for revaluation can also be obtained through the university’s Examination Wing.
- The application form must be filed within 15 days of the results being announced.
- JKBOSE Model Paper of 12th Arts Rationalized (2024)
- OIL India Recruitment 2024 for 15 Post Apply Online
- Railway Recruitment 2024 RPF Online 4660 SI & Constable Bharti, Check Eligibility
- BEL Technician Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
- 11th class Arts Model Paper 2024