SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Available
For the purpose of filling vacancies in the Grade “B” and “C” category in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) administers the SSC CGL Exam. The SSC CGL exam is administered in two phases, or Tiers. Through the SSC’s official website, the full registration and communication procedure takes place online. Before being ultimately chosen, candidates must pass each stage of the SSC CGL exam in order to move on to the next. The SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam will be held from July 14 through July 27, 2023.On April 3, 2023, the official SSC CGL Notification 2023 was made public in order to fill 7500 positions.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam
Before being ultimately chosen, candidates must pass each stage of the SSC CGL exam in order to move on to the next. The SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam will be held from July 14 through July 27, 2023.On April 3, 2023, the official SSC CGL Notification 2023 was made public in order to fill 7500 positions.
One of the largest exams for graduate students in India is the SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level). Every year, the SSC CGL exam is held to fill a variety of positions in the many Ministries and Departments of the Government of India as well as in its Subordinate Offices.
For students hoping to land a job with a reputable organisation within the central government, SSC CGL 2023 will be a fantastic opportunity. A government position can help you develop a steady career, but it also comes with a lot of obligations.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs
- Inspectors of Income Tax
- Preventive Officers in Customs
- Examiner in Customs
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in the Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India
- Research Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Out
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has published the Official SSC CGL Notification 2023 to fill about 7500 vacancies in various government agencies.
The official SSC CGL Notification 2023 PDF, which contains all the information about the exam, was published on April 3, 2023 at www.ssc.nic.in. By clicking the link below, candidates can view the SSC CGL 2023 notice pdf..
Dates for submission of online applications 03-04-2023 to 03-05-2023
Last date and time for receipt of online applications 03-05-2023 (23:00)
Last date and time for making online fee payment 04-05-2023 (23:00)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 04-05-2023 (23:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 05-05-2023
Dates For Form Correction’ including online payment. 07-05-2023 to 08-05-2023 (23:00)
Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination) Jul, 2023
Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination) To be notified later
ssc part 1 ssc part 2
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Date Out
SSC Calendar 2023 and SSC CGL Exam Date 2023 have both been released. The SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam will be held from July 14 through July 27, 2023. The online registration procedure began on April 3, 2023, according to the official calendar. See here for a detailed schedule of the SSC CGL 2023 Exam.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
One of the most sought-after organisations for government exams in India is the Staff Selection Commission. Every year, it holds the Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL test to fill non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted positions in a number of the Indian government’s Ministries, Departments, and Organisations.
SSC CGL 2023 Online Form
The SSC has already made the registration deadlines for the SSC CGL recruitment 2023 exam and SSC Calendar 2023–24 available. With the publication of the SSC CGL Notification on April 3, 2023, the online application procedure for the SSC CGL 2023 exam has begun.
By accessing the URL provided below before May 3rd, 2023, all candidates can sign up for the CGL 2023 exam.
SSC CGL 2023 Application Fee
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
• Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
• To pay a fee in cash, the candidate should take the printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process [Revised]
SSC CGL 2023 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1.1 Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination (Qualifying in nature)
1.2 Tier-II: Paper I (Compulsory for all posts), Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
• All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
• Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
• Separate cut-offs will be released separately for Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
• Tier-II Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
• In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I, II and Paper-III. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-II and Paper-III respectively.
SSC CGL 2023 Admit Card
The release of the application status will come after the release of the admit cards for each stage. SSC CGL Admit Cards are published on the regional website for the position for which the applicant has applied. Using their registration number and password created during the registration procedure, candidates can download their SSC CGL Hall Ticket.
SSC CGL 2023 Result
Results are posted by the Staff Selection Commission on their official website, www.ssc.nic.in, for each stage. There will be a two-tier selection procedure this year, with Tier 1 being qualifying in nature.
The names and roll numbers of the applicants who have qualified to sit in the Tier 2 Exam will be made public as part of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result. Only the marks earned by candidates in the SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 Exam will be used to prepare the final result. .