The hall ticket for the term-end exams in June has been given by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Students must bring the hall ticket to the testing location with them in order to appear for the exam. This post will walk you through the process of downloading your IGNOU hall ticket for the term-end exams in June 2023 and give you important details regarding the test.
IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023
The IGNOU Hall Ticket of All Courses for the Upcoming Term End Examination June 2023 will be Soon Officially Announced Here by the University. Candidates must get this ticket in order to participate in the forthcoming IGNOU TEE, which will take place in the months of June and July 2023.
Students who plan to take the term-end exam must bring their IGNOU hall ticket with them to the testing location. We have outlined key information found on the hall ticket, step-by-step methods for downloading the hall ticket, and guidelines for the exam in this page. We really hope that this post has helped you to better understand how to download your IGNOU test hall ticket for the June 2023 term-end examination.
Importance of IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023
Every student who is taking an exam must bring their IGNOU hall ticket with them. Students won’t be able to enter the exam room without the hall ticket. Important details including the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre, exam date, and exam time are all included on the hall ticket. The official IGNOU website is where students must download and print their hall ticket.
Steps to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023
The hall ticket for the June term-end test has been made available by the IGNOU. For instructions on how to download your hall ticket, read on.
- Visit the official IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Student Zone” tab on the home page.
- Click on the “Hall Ticket” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Term-End Examination” option.
- Enter your nine-digit enrollment number and select your program from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your IGNOU hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the hall ticket for future reference.
Detail Mentioned In IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023
The IGNOU hall ticket includes crucial information about the candidate and the test. The following information is included on the entrance ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Program code
- Exam center code
- Exam center address
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Controller of examination’s signature
Important Instruction for IGNOU June 2023 Exam
Students taking the IGNOU term-end test must adhere to the following rules:
- To the testing location, students must bring their hall ticket and a valid photo ID.
- Mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches are prohibited inside the examination room.
- At least 30 minutes before the test’s start, students must arrive at the testing location.
- The government and the university have published the COVID-19 regulations, which students must abide by.
Link for Downloading IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023
Link for Downloading IGNOU Hall ticket June 2023 is given below.