On its official website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has accepted applications for the UGC NET 2023 from May 10 through May 31, 2023.
UGC NET 2023
A prestigious test called the UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) is given in India to ascertain a candidate’s eligibility for an assistant professorship and the award of a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). To pursue a career in academics and research, hundreds of individuals seek to take the UGC NET each year.
The official website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, has opened up registration for the UGC NET 2023 examination from May 10 to May 31, 2023. Here, we’ll give you all the information you need to apply for the UGC NET Application form 2023 and explain how to do so.
UGC NET Application Form 2023
The registration period for the UGC NET exam was from May 10 to May 31, 2023. The exam will take place between June 13 and June 22, 2023. On the official website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, we are providing all the pertinent information regarding the UGC NET 2023 Application Form as announced by National Testing Agency (NTA).
|UGC NET 2023- Application Form|
|UGC NET Notification||10th May 2023|
|Release of Application form||10th May 2023|
|UGC NET Application Form Last Date||31st May 2023 (up to 5 pm)|
|Last date to Pay Fee||01st June 2023 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction of Application Form||02nd – 03rd June 2023 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Downloading of UGC NET Admit Card||June 2023|
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Dates||13th to 22nd June 2023|
|UGC NET Answer Key 2023||June 2023|
|UGC NET Result 2023||July 2023|
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Link
On its official website, https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, UGC NET Application Form 2023 was accessible from May 10 through May 31, 2023, or the direct application link had been changed. The test will be given between June 13 and June 22, 2023. Keep your documentation current while filling out your application. Candidates will not be permitted to apply after the deadline for online applications. For all of the applicants who were waiting for this exam, this is a fantastic opportunity. To be redirected to the application form for the UGC NET Notification 2023, click on the direct link.
UGC NET Application Form 2023 FEE
The exact breakdown of application form fees for the UGC NET 2023 is provided below. Make sure you pay according to your category. The deadline for payment is May 31, 2023. Cash and other payment methods won’t be accepted.
|UGC NET Application Fees|
|SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender||Rs. 325/-|
Steps For UGC NET Application Form 2023
Candidates can apply for the UGC NET Application Form 2023 by following the instructions below.
- Click on the above-mentioned UGC NET Application Form 2023 link to get redirected to the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Fill in all the required details: Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth in capital letters.
- Now chose the Exam Centre and the medium of exam for UGC NET 2023 in which you want to attempt the paper.
- Enter your Aadhar card number, chose your gender, category and Finally select the status of Employment and the status of the Qualifying Exam.
- Now fill in your Educational Details, the most recent qualification you hold, your percentage etc.
- After that, you are required to provide your communication address, phone number and email ID.
- Upload your photo and signature. Both images must be in jpg/jpeg format and must have a white background.
- You will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for UGC NET 2023 Exam through online or offline mode.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button. Download the confirmation page for future reference.
Important Instructions For Photograph & Signature
• The most recent photographs and signatures should be scanned in as jpg/jpeg files.
• The photos and signature’s size requirements are as follows.
|Photograph||10 kb – 100 kb||3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height)|
|Signature||3 kb- 30 kb||3.5 cm(length) * 1.5 cm(Height)|
Educational Qualification For UGC NET Form 2023
|UGC NET 2023 Educational Qualification|
|General Category||At least 55% marks in Master’s degree OR equivalent in HumanitieXs and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science|
|SC/ST/OBC Category||At least 50% in Master’s degree OR equivalent in education domains mentioned for the general category|
|Candidates holding Ph. D Degree||An additional 5% marks relaxation for candidates who completed the PG program.|
UGC NET 2023 Age Limit (as on 01/06/2023)
|Profile||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||No Upper Age Limit|