Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy 2023 Online Applications are invited by the Department of India (India Post). Before applying online, all qualified and interested candidates must read the official notification. 2023 India Post GDS Vacancy
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
In order to fill 12,828 positions for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmasters (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks (Special Cycle), India Post GDS recruitment 2023 notification has been released for the Post Office GDS vacancy. India Post is a 23-circle government-run postal service that reports to the Ministry of Communications. On March 21, 2023, the Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 was made available at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Prior to the deadline, interested candidates must submit their online applications.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Post Office Recruitment 2023 campaign has been launched by India Post in an effort to fill 12,828 GDS/BPM/ABPM vacancies across 23 postal circles in the nation. Candidates will be chosen based solely on their merits. For a summary of the information surrounding Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, please see the table below.
|Article||India Post GDS Vacancy 2023|
|Authority||Department of India (India Post)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Apply Start Date||22.05.2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Join|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Date
|Apply Start Date||22.05.2023|
|Apply Last Date||11.06.2023|
|Edit/ Correction Window for Applicant||12-06-2023 to 14-06-2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy
The India Post has released a notification for Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023, announcing a total of 12,828 vacancies for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in 23 circles across India. The distribution of vacancies for each post in the special cycle is as follows:
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Links
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Check Fee Payment Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/|
Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years as on 16.02.2023|
|Desirable||Knowledge of Computer|
Knowledge of Cycling
Adequate means of Livelihood
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Upper Age Relaxation
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classed (OBC)||3 Years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years|
|Person with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 Years|
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
On the India Post website, indiapost.gov.in, the online application procedure for Post Office Recruitment 2023 will start. For the India Post Recruitment 2023, interested and qualified candidates must just submit an online application. Any other methods of application submission will not be accepted. June 11, 2023, is the final day to submit an online application for Post Office Recruitment 2023. Please click on the exact link provided and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online application for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” option on homepage of official website.
- After that, completer registration process.
- Fill up online application form carefully and upload necessary documents.
- Login using Registration number and Password.
- Make payment through online mode.
Stage 1 – Registration:
- Visit the official website of India Post Office at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Complete the registration process on the GDS online Engagement Portal.
- Provide an active email ID and mobile number to generate a registration number and password.
- Keep the registration number and password for further use.
Stage 2 – Payment of Application Fees:
- Pay the required application fee of Rs. 100/- online.
- Female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants are exempt from paying the fee.
- Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates who are exempted from the fee can directly apply online for India Post Recruitment 2023.
Stage 3 – Online Application:
- After registration and payment of fees, proceed with the online application.
- Select the desired division and exercise preferences in the application form, ensuring the validation of the registration number and mobile number.
- Upload a recent photograph and signature in the prescribed formats and sizes.
- It is advised to select the Divisional head of the Division to which the candidate is applying for smoother document verification at a later stage.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- The payment can be made by using all recognized Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI.
Age limit as on 11.06.2023
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
For Age Relaxation See Notification.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e; Name of Local language at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification 2023–2024 for 75768 Posts
- Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply for 338 Post
- India Post GDS recruitment 2023: Apply for 30041 posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- ADA Recruitment 2023 Notification for P.E.
- DSEK Announces Vacancies In Govt Schools