Union Bank of India Recruitment 2024: 606 Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Online Form, Last Date
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2024:
Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Central Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
Application can be made only for one of the following posts and the applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the posts. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, experience certificates etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
However, merely applying for / appearing for and/or qualifying at any stage of selection process for the post/s does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment / confer right on him / her for appointment in the Bank. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India/Bank in this regard. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
Nationality / Citizenship:
(i) a citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United
Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of
permanently settling in India.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) – Visually Impairment (VI) – Blindness and Low Vision;Hearing Impaired (HI) – Deaf and Hard of Hearing;Orthopedically Challenged (OC) – Locomotor Disability (One Arm – OA, One Leg -OL, Both Legs -BL, One Arm & One Leg -OAL), Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy;Intellectual Disability (ID) – Intellectual Disability (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Specific Learning Disability and Mental Illness) & Multiple Disability;Multiple Disabilities means disability amongst clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability.
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (Including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the date of notification) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
|Persons affected by 1984 riots
The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted )/Screening of applications and / or Personal Interview depending on the numbers of applicants /eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Online Examination / Test:
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW (AS APPLICABLE)
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his / her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for the recruitment process.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point 16 (Documents to be produced) of the advertisement below.
- Mark sheets and certificates/degree for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 23.02.2024 has to be submitted.
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They shall be classified as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
- Certificate in case of persons with specified disability covered under the definition of Section 2 (s) of the RPwD Act, 2016 but not covered under the definition of Section 2 (r) of the said Act, i.e. persons having less than 40 % disability and having difficulty in writing, to the effect that person concerned has limitation to write and that scribe is essential to write examination on his/her behalf from competent medical authority of a Government healthcare institution as per proforma attached as Annexure-VI.
- If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
CAREER PATH IN THE BANK:
Candidates selected in the above recruitment process will be recruited in Specialized Segment in the Bank as per the post applied for. Their Career Path in the subject category will be as per the Bank’s extant Promotion Policy after which they will be allowed to participate in promotion in the Bank to higher Grade / Scale along with other General Banking Officers in that Scale, if they are otherwise eligible and fulfill the prescribed norms as per the Bank’s Promotion Policy.
HOW TO APPLY
a) Application Registration
b) Payment of Fees
c) Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand-Written Declaration Scan and Upload
Important Points to Be Noted Before Registration
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) Scan the Photograph, signature and Left Thumb Impression ensuring that the photograph, signature and thumb impression adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph, signature & Left Thumb Impression scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not
have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) Have a valid ID proof such as PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card, etc.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable)
|Category of Applicant
|Rs. 850/- (Inclusive of GST)
|For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates
|Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘Recruitments’ Page to open the Career Overview Page, ‘Click to View the Current Recruitment’ to open the link “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2024-25 (Specialist Officers)” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. 14
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “Annexure-I”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature & Thumb Impression uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Mode:
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
(iii) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER.
DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
(iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
(v) Non-generation of ‘e-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
(vi) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that
if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
(vii) For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
(viii) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
JK STUDENTS ONLINE GUIDE is a Professional Platform. Here we will provide you interesting content, which you will like very much. We’re dedicated to provide you latest updates with a focus on Jobs, Results, Scholarships study material, links for useful websites. Stay connected with us for latest updates by visiting our website, WWW.JKSTUDENTSONLINEGUIDE.COM.
- JKBOSE Model Paper of 12th Arts Rationalized (2024)
- OIL India Recruitment 2024 for 15 Post Apply Online
- Railway Recruitment 2024 RPF Online 4660 SI & Constable Bharti, Check Eligibility
- BEL Technician Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
- 11th class Arts Model Paper 2024