Online Applications for admission in B.Ed. Programme in Kashmir University
B.Ed. Programme in Kashmir University
On-line Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B. Ed.
Programme offered through Centre for Distance & Online Education (erstwhile
Directorate of Distance Education), University of Kashmir for academic session 2023-2024. The candidates are advised to peruse the Admission Policy and other relevant
statutes, available on University website thoroughly and check eligibility/other details
before submitting their Application Forms.
Candidates with at least 50% marks for Open Category and 45% marks for reserved
category either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in
Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with
specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other
qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for applying to B.Ed. programme
(offered through Distance Mode)
Issuance of On-line Forms 23-01-2024
Last date for submission of On-line Application Forms and
deposition of required online Application Fee 09-02-2024
Mode of Selection:
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link
Admissions. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before
Step-2: Login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
Step-3: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
Step-4: Select the desired Preferences (After On-line submission the Preference of Campus selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
Step-5:If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-6: Deposit non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including IT Fee of Rs. 50/-) plus Processing Fee of Rs. 250/ – i.e Rs. 400/- through Online mode only.
Submission of downloaded Application Form (Hard copy):
- Submission of Application Forms are subject to determination of eligibility for admission to the Programme by reference to the Admission Policy-2023.
- After submitting the On-Line Application Form, candidate need not submit the downloaded Form (hard copy) but have to retain with themselves for future reference.
Verification of documents/certificates:
- Directorate will not check/verify the educational/category certificates etc. of the
candidates at the time of submission of online Application Form and it will be the
sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure if he/she is meeting the
prescribed criterion. However, the documents will be verified at any point of time
during process of Admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does
not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information.
- The candidates are informed that they need to produce all the original and self
attested photocopies of all the certificates/documents at the time of submission of
Admission Form (if selected) in the concerned Institute/Campus.
JK STUDENTS ONLINE GUIDE is a Professional Platform. Here we will provide you interesting content, which you will like very much. We’re dedicated to provide you latest updates with a focus on Jobs, Results, Scholarships study material, links for useful websites. Stay connected with us for latest updates by visiting our website, WWW.JKSTUDENTSONLINEGUIDE.COM.
- JKBOSE Model Paper of 12th Arts Rationalized (2024)
- OIL India Recruitment 2024 for 15 Post Apply Online
- Railway Recruitment 2024 RPF Online 4660 SI & Constable Bharti, Check Eligibility
- BEL Technician Recruitment 2024 Apply Online
- 11th class Arts Model Paper 2024