Jammu & Kashmir’s weather is predicted to be dry through February 17 with sporadic clouds in the evening on February 14. On the other hand, a change in weather is predicted for February 18–20, with the chance of rain or snow.
- 8th Feb: It’s predicted to be dry weather
- 9th-18th Feb: This time frame is expected to see mostly dry weather, which will be a relief from the recent snow and precipitation.
The region has seen heavy snowfall and accumulation over the past three days, so officials are encouraging travelers to carefully plan their routes. To guarantee a hassle-free and safe travel experience, it is essential to be informed and heed the advice of the traffic police and local government.
Jammu and Kashmir’s current weather presents a stunning winter panorama with a blend of peacefulness and wintry wonder. It is recommended that travelers be informed about the most recent advisories and use caution when crossing the snow-covered areas. In the upcoming days, residents can anticipate a bit of relief before the next weather cycle begins as the weather steadily stabilizes.
JK STUDENTS ONLINE GUIDE is a Professional Platform. Here we will provide you interesting content, which you will like very much. We’re dedicated to provide you latest updates with a focus on Jobs, Results, Scholarships study material, links for useful websites. Stay connected with us for latest updates by visiting our website, WWW.JKSTUDENTSONLINEGUIDE.COM.
- JKSSB Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2024 Check Qualification, Syllabus, Vacancies Online form Date
- JKBOSE Model Paper of 12th Arts Rationalized (2024)
- OIL India Recruitment 2024 for 15 Post Apply Online
- Railway Recruitment 2024 RPF Online 4660 SI & Constable Bharti, Check Eligibility
- BEL Technician Recruitment 2024 Apply Online